A professional PHP and MySQL freelancer consultant (me) is looking for contract work (long-term employment is preferred). My most recent experience is cakephp, mysql stored procedures, Sphinx and jquery but I am flexible to use another frameworks and libraries (make me write a new one).
Most generalized skills include:
- freelancing experience since 2000, recommendations available in English and German
- applications system design consulting, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- insane about terms of project deadlines
- hard problem solving through hard communication
- agile development ready
- can be an efficient team player
- universal coder, “Indian” code fixer, KISS, DNR
- PHP 3, 4 and 5, PHP 5 OOP, PEAR
- XML, SOAP, JSON, XML-RPC, Web 2.0, mashups
- cakephp, Zend framework, symfony, other/any
- MySQL, Sphinx, database design, triggers, stored procedures
- e-commerce, b2b, b2c, CMS, CRM, social applications, browser-based interfaces, n-tier architecture, SOA, CEA
- Linux server, Linux for desktop (see this blog)
- cvs, subversion, mercurial, trac, bugzilla, other/any
- flexible to coding rules, code writing culture
- writing documentation and creating job descriptions
- experience in human resources, knowledge of freelancing industry
- fluent English, easy communicate/conference through skype/jabber/any
Available within a week.
Currently the hourly rate is low for the probation period; you may define the duration of the probation period and rate/salary after it yourself.
For graphics design see my sister’s website.
Relocation to other place / country possible if you offer a good social package and competitive wages.
Headhunters and “reputable outsourcing companies” please do not bother.