- WE OFFER ZEND FRAMEWORK Custom Projects Programming
- Thu, June 26, 2014CountFactors Demo Task at Codility.com
- Thu, July 10, 2014Setting Up MEAN.io on Fedora with Apache
- Fri, June 27, 2014Peaks Demo Task at Codility.com
- Freelancing:Tools and Techniques Available to Clients Immediately
- Free Wordpress Plugins:download plugins from developer's site
- Domains for Sale:rationalplanet.com is on sale
- Tue, June 17, 2014MinPerimeterRectangle Demo Task at Codility.com
- Fri, July 11, 2014Xdebug in Netbeans for a VirtualBox Guest Host
October 10, 2011 04:10pm | 9 Comments
The plugin creates a nice horizontal newsticker which can be placed anywhere in WordPress system (posts, pages, sidebars, etc.).
Tested in WordPress 3.0 – 3.2, expected to be compatible from 2.6+.
Demo in action: http://chernivtsi.ws (in Ukrainian).
What’s New in 0.7
- Moved settings from widget to options
- Added shortcode support
- Added theme tag support
- Minified js script
- Added Russian localization
0.5 to 0.7
Your previous version widget will be unusable, however, the plugin will attempt to preserve the previous setup. Backup your current settings from the wigdet to a text file, than navigate to “Settings->RP New Ticker” for the new setup.
|Support this site:|
Free Wordpress Plugins Hosted
A group of domains is possibly available for sale.
All domains are offered as a single package and cannot be sold separately.
© 2014 LAMP Freelancer